- Attention all current PJR clients:
Our Publicizing/Advertising and Use of PJR Logo Procedures (PRO-3) have been updated! Please make sure you familiarize yourself with the updates and keep a copy on hand CLICK HERE.
- IATF 16949 has been released!
The revised standard was released on October 4, 2016 and can be purchased at www.aiag.org! For more information on the IATF 16949 go to www.aiag.org/quality/iatf16949.
- AS9100D has been released!
The newly revised standard is available for purchase and download at www.sae.org!
- All Certified Clients – The PRO-3 has been revised as of 5/26/2016. Please visit our Clients Only site to download version 13.1 and discontinue using any older versions. Thank you!
- The American Chemistry Council (ACC) released the RC14001:2015 Technical Specification in September 2015. While no new requirements have been added to the Responsible Care “box” portions, several changes have been made to correlate with revisions made to ISO 14001:2015. The RC14001:2015 Technical Specification transition timeline requirements are aligned with the ISO 14001:2015 timeline, which began on September 15, 2015. The deadline for transition is September 14, 2018.
- All Certified Clients – The PRO-3 has been updated as of 2/4/2016 to version 12.8 to include updated information on FSSC Logo Specifications. Please log in to “Clients Only” from our website to download the new version.
- *RNA Worldwide, LLC had their R2 certification withdrawn on December 4, 2015. They have been notified to cease advertising R2 certification but have failed to do so. They are currently certified for ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 only.*