- PJR President Terry Boboige met with Scott Jones, Michael Hutchcraft, and Amie Wojtkowski from Glacier Consulting!
- Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc. Announces ETU ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 Certification and ISO 27701:2019 Certificate of Conformance
- Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc. Announces Aquila Engineering, LLC ISO 9001:2015 & 14001:2015 Certification
- Attention all Certified Clients the PRO-3 has been updated. Please download the revised PRO-3 at the “Registration Document Download” link.
- Attention all Certified Clients the PRO-11 has been updated. Please download the revised Suspension or Withdrawal of Registration Certificates document at the “Registration Document Download” page.
- Attention all Certified Clients the F-3tc has been updated. Please download the revised terms and conditions at the “Registration Document Download” link.
- ATTENTION PJR CLIENTS: the PRO-3 (Use of Logos & Symbols) has been updated to reflect changes in the proper use of the JAB logo. Please click this link to read the revised document and familiarize yourself with the changes.
- ATTENTION PJR CLIENTS: the F-3tc (Terms & Conditions) has been updated to include clause 6.4.1 regarding addition of time by auditors in IATF audits to process NCRs through CARA. Please click this link to read the revised document and familiarize yourself with the new clause.
- PJR’s PRO-3 has been updated to include the new R2V3 logo and usage terms. Please make sure to review the new information by clicking this link.
- Attention all PJR Clients: our PRO-3 (Procedure for Publicizing Certification), PRO-9 (Complaint Procedure) and PRO-11 (Suspension or Withdrawal of Registration Certificate) documents have been updated to include requirements for R2V3. They can be found in the Registration Document Downloads as well as in the Clients Only portion of PJR.com.
- Attention all Certified Clients the F-3tc has been updated. Please download the revised terms and conditions at “Registration Document Download” link or via the Clients Only Site. The update is on 10.12 Legal Compliance, point 7 for FSSC Certified Customers.
- Attention All PJR Certified Clients: The F-3tc Terms and Conditions have changed to include a COVID clause for workplace safety. Please download the latest revision of this document here.
- Attention all current PJR clients:
Our Publicizing/Advertising and Use of PJR Logo Procedures (PRO-3) have been updated! Please make sure you familiarize yourself with the updates and keep a copy on hand CLICK HERE.
- IATF 16949 has been released!
The revised standard was released on October 4, 2016 and can be purchased at www.aiag.org! For more information on the IATF 16949 go to www.aiag.org/quality/iatf16949.
- AS9100D has been released!
The newly revised standard is available for purchase and download at www.sae.org!
- All Certified Clients – The PRO-3 has been revised as of 5/26/2016. Please visit our Clients Only site to download version 13.1 and discontinue using any older versions. Thank you!
- The American Chemistry Council (ACC) released the RC14001:2015 Technical Specification in September 2015. While no new requirements have been added to the Responsible Care “box” portions, several changes have been made to correlate with revisions made to ISO 14001:2015. The RC14001:2015 Technical Specification transition timeline requirements are aligned with the ISO 14001:2015 timeline, which began on September 15, 2015. The deadline for transition is September 14, 2018.
- All Certified Clients – The PRO-3 has been updated as of 2/4/2016 to version 12.8 to include updated information on FSSC Logo Specifications. Please log in to “Clients Only” from our website to download the new version.
- *RNA Worldwide, LLC had their R2 certification withdrawn on December 4, 2015. They have been notified to cease advertising R2 certification but have failed to do so. They are currently certified for ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 only.*